QCMS - Electronic Correspondence Management System
The Electronic Correspondence Management System is designed to provide an easy and powerful way to send, receive and transmit correspondence, mail and official letters, as well as to secure and preserve them from damage.
The most important characteristics and techniques used are receiving and sending correspondence, determining the priority and importance of the letters, reminders for the letters that need replies, tracking the letters’ path, sorting according to letter type, sorting and dividing the books according to the authority, and many other options
Objective of the Program
Beneficiaries and Targeted Users
1. Provide backup system to ensure that information is not lost under any circumstances and enable the preparation of backup operations in the server.
2. Measuring and evaluating performance and follow-up to make necessary updates and find appropriate innovative solutions.
3. After the completion of the project we provide a series of training programs in the use of the products at the client’s office or at our headquarters, we provide comprehensive training services in detail as needed, to ensure qualified staff using the program.
4. Our team has a distinct knowledge and experience of technical and practical aspects. Thus, provide more in-depth technical support, including the administrative level. Our team can timely analyze and troubleshoot any anomaly or error.
5. The program meets most needs of companies and institutions, and whenever you want to enrich and develop it by adding any requirements, you will find our team ready to satisfy you.
6. Make necessary and periodic updates to suit business needs.
7. After the end of the agreed warranty period, an annual maintenance contract is signed to ensure continuity of work with the same efficiency and smoothness.
Annual fees will be applied after the first year of 10% of the contract value will be applied as annual maintenance fees and will include Technical support, updates and upgrades